China at this moment is a social imperialist entity.
A lot of Xiaboos would dismiss any libertarian communist analysis regardless of wether its correct or not, so for the sake of argument, Let's look into some of the analysis of imperialism made by Lenin and how these apply to China.
Firstly let's look at the frame work of what constitutes imperialism.
1. The concentration of production and capital has developed to such a high stage that it has created monopolies which play a decisive role in economic life.
2. The merging of bank capital with industrial capital, and the creation, on the basis of finance capital, of a financial oligarchy.
3. The export of capital being made possible developing nations and are drawn into world capitalist intercourse
4. The formation of international monopolist capitalist associations which share the world among themselves.
5. The territorial division of the whole world among the biggest capitalist powers is completed.
Imperialism is capitalism at the stage of development in which the dominance of monopolies and finance capital is established; in which the export of capital has acquired pronounced importance; in which the division of the world among the international trusts has begun, in which the divison of all territories of the globe among the biggest capitalist powers has been completed.
Now let's get into the typical Xiaboo arguments and see how this analysis of imperialism applies to them, while also cross referencing it with this article.
<China is building infrastructure which means that it's actually helping these struggling nations. Post too long. Click here to view the full text.